Trade-In Appraisal at Woodbine Toyota
As much as you can love a car, there always comes a point when it’s time to move on and find something new. You might get too attached and think it’s worth a lot, or maybe you’re not a car person and have no clue what the value of your vehicle is. Luckily for you, that’s where we here at Woodbine Toyota come in, where we can let you know how much your vehicle may cost. We pay top dollar for good quality used vehicles, so even if you think you have something worth a lot, try us, we’d love to take a look at it! Getting your vehicle appraised, and then eventually sold to us doesn’t have to stop there either, we’re proud to house a wide selection in both our new and used inventories for you to get something fresh.
How to Get the Most Value From Your Trade-In
- Keep your car in good shape! This goes without saying, but you should be keeping up on regular maintenance and care for your vehicle. Even if you haven’t been slacking on it, before you go in to get it appraised, make sure you give it a good clean all over, inside and out.
- Research your vehicle and know its worth. Don’t just rely on others to come to the table with all of the information and going prices for your vehicle. Look around and find out all you can about your vehicle and what similar ones are going for.
- Understand the dealership point of view. Dealerships aren’t the enemy, and are working under their own circumstances to get a good price for what the vehicle is. If they have an issue with a part of the vehicle, try to understand it from where they are coming from, especially with them acting as the buyer.
- Bring any and all vehicle documentation. Not only do documents like service history help in understanding what the vehicle’s been through, but it also showcases your responsibility as an ideal car owner.
- Be flexible. What you think your vehicle is worth may not be what it’s actually worth. Take yourself and your bias toward the vehicle out of the picture and try to look at it from a third-party perspective.
We know people have busy lives and don’t always have the time or interest to dedicate to the ins and outs of selling a vehicle. That’s why not only will we do the appraisal, but we’ve also made the initial valuation form easy to complete and submit. Once you’ve submitted all of your information on the form, one of our representatives will contact you to set-up the in-person appraisal of your vehicle. Our appraisal number is always subjective, depending on any types of wear or damage, but it does give you a solid base of what you may get, and especially if you’re looking at another vehicle, so you know how much to budget.
Take the first step and fill out the form below, once you’ve done so a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to get going on the next steps.